Who we are


Our History


Sturgis Church of the Nazarene had it’s beginning in the early 1920’s. Our original building was built at 410 South Clay Street. In 1946 the need for additional room was realized and a new addition was constructed. The Church Fellowship Hall was built in 1963 as the congregation realized the need for more Sunday School rooms.  This property met the needs of the church through the next two decades. Then in November of 1986 the membership voted to purchase the land our current building sits on. On December 18th, 1994 the congregation met for the first time our new building at 70031 South Lakeview. We, as a congregation , continue to seek and develop innovative ways to serve Christ and our community.

Sturgis Nazarene


Caravan Kite Day